The Crossing at Clarity Hospice is Baton Rouge’s newest inpatient hospice facility, focused on providing palliative care for your loved one. While every effort is made to keep your loved one at home, sometimes they may require more specialized care.
How can The Crossing at Clarity Hospice help you and your family?
- provide optimal control of pain and other symptoms
- symptom management of complicated diseases decreasing the need for extended hospitalization
- provide emotional support for patients and their families in a tranquil setting
- advanced oxygen therapy with a respiratory therapy services
- bariatric patients up to 650 pounds are accommodated in our home-like environment
- care for adult and pediatric patients
- availability of both contact isolation and
- airborne isolation rooms
The amenities available at The Crossing at Clarity Hospice:
- 16 spacious private rooms with attached bathrooms
- flat screen televisions in every room
- large kitchen / cafe area with catering services available for the family
- dedicated room for pediatric patients
- non-denominational chapel
- dedicated play area for children
- multiple family gathering spaces
- planned memory garden (coming soon)
- dedicated room to honor veterans
- accommodates visitors
- open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Hospice care is covered by Medicare and most private insurances.